The Hazel Pear, Northwich
The Hazel Pear Team are please to invite customers back to our home
Saturday 4th of July 2020
New House Rules have been written to comply with Government Covid-19 guidance for our staff & costumers’ safety alike.
All the bookings and takeaway will be by phone only 01606 854434
Temporary Reduce Opening hrs during lockdown to help maintain essential cleaning hygiene and social distance at the Hazel Pear.
The opening and food serving hours may vary due to weather conditions and business demand
Monday to Friday: 12 noon until 15pm and 18pm until 22:30pm Saturday: 12 noon until 22:30pm Sunday’s: 12 noon until 21pm
Food Serving Hrs:
Monday to Friday: 12 noon until 15pm & 18pm until 21:00pm Saturdays: 12noon until 21:00pm Sunday’s: 12 noon until 19:00pm
- This Venue is a seated ONLY Inside and Outside.
- Tables to be booked in advance with lead name and contact number given at the time of booking as a part of NHS track and trace.
- Children need to be seated at the table all the time under your supervision, please observe & follow social distancing at all time.
- Please DO NOT move furniture, as the table design layout is set to our social distancing risk assessments.
- Table service is the new normal under Covid-19 guidance NO standing at the bar will allowed other than on special circumstances.
- Toilets are a one in one out system, please wash your hands & sanitise frequently at the various SANITISERS STATIONS.
- Our Policy is 2M Social distancing with exception to 1M+ where 2M is unavailable.
- Maximum 6 people per table due the size of our tables and social distancing layout.
- All customers will be required to enter the premises from main doors on entry of car park (Only) and shown to a booked table.
- Guys this is important One-Way System only in progress please, follow the signs as indicated.
- Currently with good weather permitting we are offering a takeaway food style service outside, to lower the risk of personal hand contact as far as reasonable practicable
- Please leave all glasses on the tables Do Not return empties to the bar, Waiter/ Waitress will collect the empties.
- Please consider weather conditions prior to outside service as customers will be not allowed inside if internal capacity limit has been filled.
- Please guys Avoid raising your voices, shouting or approaching other people tables-this is because the potential risk is increased.
- Remember Guys if you do not have a booking in place, you are not able to enter the premises. Internal space is given priority to bookings for diners.
- Due the current guidelines live music (band and DJs) or loud music is not permitted.
- Please guys respect the staff they are doing everything to keep the safety in order. (Please Just Follow the Rules)
- Payment by card is preferred please.
- We be still offering our takeaway by booking only.
So please guys bear with us at this strange and uncertain time as we are doing everything possible for everyone to feel safe to come in our home. At the end of the day we all still want to protect our NHS and customers.
Please note all our management and staff have been trained to meet the new Covid-19 Government Guidance